Saturday, October 23, 2010

Disney on Ice .. Toy Story 3


I have a good friend at work that has a great hook up with shows.. as you all remember the wonderful Curious George.. hahah I was so happy that I was going to be able to redeem myself with Disney on Ice.. I knew it was supposed to be a Great show.. but it was Incredible!!!! It was SO much fun .. the things that they can do on Ice is just amazing.. and the characters... I loved the Pig, Slinky the Dog, Mr. and Mrs. Potatoe Head .. all of them were so Life like and were so much like the Movie!!! The girls had so much fun with their snowcones, popcorn, pretzels, coloring book, boomerang.. yes it cost a fortune.. but things like this Make you so Happy to be a parent when you see the Smiles on their Faces!!! We had over 300 pictures by the end .. so here is just a few.. Anyone with small children should see Disney on Ice it is Amazing!!!!

No comments: