Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random Happenings at the Beach


I know it has been way to long since I have posted but not much has happened FUN in the last little bit! So we decided to change that and since the girls were off School for an entire week for Spring Break and just so happened it was Easter Weekend we made a little mini vacation to the Beach! It started out just how I remember Vacations when I was a kid.. we waited ..and waited for Greg to get all the loose ends finished up before we could leave and we pulled out of the driveway at 11pm ..yep that sounds like my Dad! We started on our way and hit major traffic ..so we arrived at 4am ...yipee! But we were there and all I could think of was my bed. The next morning we realized that we had no hot water , so we waited all day for the repair man ... yep still reminds me off our trips as kids.. but for the most part after we got hot Showers ... we had a really good time, quality family time!

No comments: