Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Diet = New Life!!!!


So as you may all know I got sick in May of 2011 and since than have had months of not feeling well.. I won't bore you with all the details as many of you already know them.. but my mom got in touch with a Dr. in Utah and he does a lot of work with people with very similar problems, so after trying everything that my Drs. her had told me I decided I was ready to give it a try. So on Feb. 13th I began my New Life and New Diet.. the diet is basically cutting out all carbs, sugars, etc. I pretty much eat Veggies, Fruit and Protein.. I thought it was going to be so hard, but within a few days I started feeling better and so for me it is not hard at all because it makes me actually like life again .. on top of the diet I take supplements throughout the day, which continue to make me feel better each day! I have so much more energy and actually have been working out and feeling so much better.. It is just amazing that what we put in our bodies really does have such a effect on how we feel!!! I am onto a Whole New Amber and am so Happy with my results so far!!!!! Thanks for all of your support through this Year of ups and downs!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: