Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011








The girls in their Christmas Dresses... Love Haylees.. and of course my Kaitlyn is thinking she has to look like a Teenager already !!




Mommy making Christmas Eve Dinner in my cute Apron !! Greg had bought a dinner made at the store , but when I went to pick it up it was all uncooked and I still had to come home and make it all including the ham and rolls , the girls love to eat a big meal and fancy dishes.. So it was a fun night !!




I had way to many Christmas Pictures so I just gave a few of the highlights! Haylee got a Real Baby that looks like a newborn and even smells like one to, with a stroller and all the accesories. Kaitlyn got Monster High dolls which has been a huge hit. Than between the two they got wii games, ds games, and board games .. and yes there are 2 things Santa should never have purchased which are Flufflings and Doggie Doo.. so if you have a reqest for them Just say NO!!!! Christmas is such a Fun time of year and I loved seeing their Smiling Faces as the Opened all their Gifts!!! Until Next Year!!!

1 comment:

Lbrtychic said...

I LOVE Haylee's dress....it sooo cute. Do you think they make it in my size.

It looks like you had a great Christmas!