Friday, January 1, 2010

Muffins and Mousetrap...Ringing in 2010






I don't know if I can believe that a whole year has gone by again...I still remember when it was going to be the year 2000 and everyone was going crazy about the computers and if they would work or if they would all crash... Now 10 years later so much has changed in Our lives! I never imagined to have such a wonderful life, be a mother of 2 of the most beautiful, fun , loving girls... They are my world and what I live for, they bring such joy to my life! To have a wonderful , Amazing husband that I love and adore so much . To be a wife and a mother has brought such joy to me and in the next 10 years I can only imagine all the wonderful moments that we will have as a family! Memories are what I want to make for the girls to remember and be able to share with their families! Last night it was wonderful to spend time with the girls making Muffins and playing Mousetrap and continuing to make amazing Family Memories and many more to come in 2010!!

1 comment:

Lbrtychic said...

I'll check back with you in the next 10 years...you do remember you will have TEENAGE GIRLS! Good luck!